Main Purpose of the Job
Responsible for delivering an integrated customer marketing approach including products and services deployment plan with assigned customers, leading planning and execution through key account teams.
Defines business opportunities for market / customer based on consolidating and analyzing broad set of market data. Deploys marketing services program as suitable per customer.
Ensures voice of market to Cluster and Global teams. Manages Promotional investment budget.
Key Outputs and Measurements
1. Supports development of Market Functional Plan and creates and leads customer marketing plans for assigned customers
2. Deployment of product portfolios and categories plan through assigned customers in accordance with the Market Strategy
3. Deployment of marketing services program per customer plan
4. Customer Satisfaction Results for own customers
5. Sales Growth in PM / advance format / categories / new business
6. Promotional investment to budget and compliance for assigned customers
Cluster and / or Global marketing, market company marketing teams, key customers in the markets / clusters, cluster leadership team members, external supplier
1. If Internal : a. Experience in Sales or MPM at Level F Position with proven Cross functional experience b. Marketing or KAM Management at level E / F
2. If external : a. Min 4 years of Marketing Experience in a B2B or FMCG company with people management experience and multi-cultural exposure.
Preferably as a marketing manager / leader for relevant market for a global organisation.
Degree or MBA or equivalent in Marketing discipline
1. Strong contributor to the development of the Market Business Plan based on analysis of market intelligence covering the entire value chain in identified priority categories.
2. Define, develop and deliver customer marketing initiatives aligned with the cluster growth strategy in close collaboration with KAM teams.
Significant customer interaction.
3. Deliver marketing services for assigned customers drawing materials and methodologies from Cluster / Central organisation.
Has moderate to strong skills in marketing services key modules
4. Provide input to new product requirements based on value chain needs in key categories.
5. Provide input to future intelligence requirements for market and liaise with cluster business intelligence supporting research projects as needed.
Analyze and use research data with customers. Provide input to application of market and business intelligence to market company opportunities
6. Manage Promotional Investment investment and programs for assigned customers
Functional Competencies - Critical for the success
1. Marketing Manager with responsibility of leading marketing activities for a key account (as per the account size definition of level D) Interface to customer by being member of KAM team, responsible for Marketing Services, PI and NPI.