Contact window with external and internal audit, in the areas of accounting (KPMG), IT, Quatily etc.
Coordinate legal entity's Fire Forecast and Budget, including preparation for central functions and collect information with BU
Provide suggestion and ideas for better balance between cost control and business development
Prepare CDF budget package for China management
Provide finance training to non-finance people, especially plant management and project managers
2. Credit / Treasury manager
Manage ICO Loan & ICO loan via Cash Pool
Negotiate credit facilities, Bank Loan, Capital Market Deal and Inter-bank Market Deal
Explore and implement Trade Finance & Supply Chain Finance solutions
Manage equity & dividend activities
Minimize financing cost / Diversify funding channels"
Responsible for Cash Pool Operation, cash yield enhancement through Central Money dealing
Improve Operation Efficiency through bank solutions
Responsible for liquidity planning, as well as liiquidity movement in and out of China
Responsible for bank account management and control
Refer to P 40.4 Intercompany Netting / P 40.6 International Cash Management / M 40.6.1 Special Rules of International "
3.Support Tax Asia supervisor
LI-EL1 Qualifications 1. Bachelor / International Professional qualification like CFA, ACCA
3. Experienced in Cash Mgt, Financing, Investment and Risk Mgt (FX&IR)
4. Experienced in Credit limit controlling, payment term controlling, credit analysis and AR Mgt"
5. Experienced to initiate, lead and implement related projects
6. Leadership with proven record
7. Able to work with international team Apply now Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility.
With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable.
The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions.
In 2019, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR 7.8 billion and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide.
Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.