Head Soccer Coach - Shanghai
Shanghai is looking for an established coach to join their team! Our coaches must be imaginative as we teach kids 18 months to 7 years old.
This is the perfect position for anyone outgoing or loves acting as our classes are role-playing to keep the kids engaged.
1. Proactive pre-session planning of each Little Kickers activity session / event and distributing to the coaching network
2. New coach recruitment and effective training of Little Kickers language programme
3. Managing coach team schedule
4. Responsibility for quality management through session assessments
5. Punctual, accurate and safe delivery of the soccer activity coaching content in the Little Kickers programme during the session, as the Lead coach
6. Monitoring and maintenance of a safe environment at all times during the session
7. Reporting to and coordinating with your employer to ensure the maintenance of high-quality Little Kickers sessions at all times
Please email resume and a short video on why you are a suitable candidate to Shaowen Zhou at shaowen littlekickers.cn
First aid certificate and Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening will be required