NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ : NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer.
As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets.
Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
1) Develop WiFi device driver and firmware for NXP wireless SoCs.
2) Develop WiFi and BT / BLE Coexistence software for NXP wireless SoCs.
3) Develop system software and applications to enable advanced user cases utilizing NXP WiFi technologies.
4) Work on system integration and performance tuning of WiFi subsystems customer platforms.
6) Support customers remotely or onsite as needed
1) MS in EE, CE, CS or equivalent is required
2) 2+ year related experience
2) Fluent in English (spoken and written) is required
3) Experience with C programming and debugging is required
4) Knowledge of TCP / IP is required
5) Knowledge of SDIO / USB / PCIE is preferred
6) Knowledge of Wi-Fi MAC and standard is preferred
7) Experience with Linux kernel and driver development is preferred
8) Experience with firmware development on embedded system is preferred