Cadbury DairyMilk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candyand Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to thesuccess of our business.
Great people and great brands. That’swho we are.
Join us onour mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world byoffering the right snack, for the right moment, made the rightway.
1. Overall management of the facility team, responsible for the daily operation, people management and maintenance of the plant infrastructure and facilities equipment, ensuring that the plant facilities and equipment comply with GMP and safety requirements
2. Responsible for breakdown maintenance and planned maintenance to ensure the plant operation and energy supply, providing quick response and solutions to other demands
3. Responsible for plant facilities and equipment management, including : power supply and distribution system, boiler room, air compressor system, waste water treatment system, water system, central air conditioning system, etc
4. Responsible for the tracking and cost optimization of energy consumption
5. Responsible for the daily management of the plant facility team, implementing employee training plans to ensure that the skills of employees in the team can meet the job requirements
6. Communication and management of equipment suppliers and contractors, performance review of maintenance services and review M&R costs
Reasonably plan to reduce maintenance and operating costs of facilities and equipment
7. Develop and conduct preventive maintenance plan and other management document for all facilities and equipment
8. Responsible for equipment modification and decoration projects related to facilities and equipment
1. Major in mechanical / electrical / hvac engineering
2.At least 3 years experience in plant facility maintenance management
3. Master of refrigeration / plant power distribution, familiar with the operation and maintenance of plant facilities
4. Proficient in AutoCAD and office software
5. Troubleshooting skill, able to deal with complex equipment conditions
6. Strong awareness of quality and safety
7. Good communication skills
8. Good English reading and writing skills