1. Ensure that all maintenance and preventive maintenance plans are implemented on time within the shift.
2. Accept, assign and follow up all work orders.
3. Deal with technical drawings, as well as stock record and inventory.
4. Fault finding, operation, repair and maintenance to ensure all equipment in the area is clean and working normally.
5. On the premise of ensuring safe operation and business style, we strive to save energy and pay attention to the new concept of environmental protection.
6. Supervise the construction of important maintenance and modification projects, control the quality and progress.
7. Assist the construction unit outside the hotel to ensure the construction quality.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.