It all begins with active personal involvement curiosity. Why can’t things be done differently, better or maybe simpler?
Over the years, curiosity builds knowledge.
We utilize knowledge and hands-on attitude to make the big difference to our customers. Be part of a friendly and professional team in a global workplace.
With us, you will be working with world-leading process industry solutions in a result-driven and respectful culture.
工作职责 Job Responsibilities
1 负责新产品的开发 确保公司产品具有竞争优势 对新产品的可行性方案的设计 新产品的试制 试产进行全过程跟踪
follow-up the whole production process of new product prototypes.
2. Technical improvement and maintenance of the original products.
3 Solve the technical problems in the process of product in the production and after-sales service
4 及时了解行业新技术 为产品的技术创新提供保障
4. Get information about new technologies in the industry in a timely manner to provide foundation for technological innovations of the product.
5 对产品技术资料进行有效管理 确保技术资料的准确与安全
5. Properly manage product technical information and to ensure their accuracy and safety.
6. Other technical tasks assigned by the supervisor.
职位需求与任职条件 Job Requirements and Qualifications
1 全日制机械制造及自动化或相关专业专科及以上学历 英语良好
1. College degree or above education background, majoring in machinery manufacturing and automation or related subjects; fluent English.
2 熟悉电脑操作 精通机械制图并熟练运用CAD等二维绘图软件 会使用Solid works等三维软件来进行产品设计
able to 3D drawing software such as Solid works for the design of products.
3. 3 years or above related work experience.
4 熟悉矿山机械产品 了解矿山机械产品生产工艺流程 熟悉产品市场及客户群体
4. Familiar with machining machinery; know well the production process; know well the products, market and customer groups.
5 工作认真负责 严谨细致 有良好的团队精神和沟通能力 能承受一定的工作压力
5. Responsible and conscientious working attitude; good team spirit and communication skills; able to work under pressure.
6 能坚守工作原则 保守公司秘密
6. Stick to work principles and keep secrets of the company
Metso is a world-leading industrial company offering equipment and services for the sustainable processing and flow of natural resources in the mining, aggregates, recycling and process industries.
With our unique knowledge and innovative solutions, we help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability.
Metso is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki in Finland and had sales of about 3.2 billion in 2018. Metso employs over 13,000 people in more than 50 countries.