Azure Support is a strategic unit of Customer Support Services (CSS) responsible for the following :
1. The definition and implementation of the support services required to win in the cloud marketplace.
2. Resolving customer issues including complex technical scenarios integrating multiple cloud capabilities and service availability, quality, outage management.
3. Provide critical product feedback to multiple Engineering Groups to drive service quality allowing for larger customer adoption.
4. Lead the integration of CSS talent to resolve Azure Incubation Team issues as part of the Azure Support ecosystem.
5. Engaging with customers running heterogeneous operating systems (Linux, Windows) on Azure Infrastructure Services.The opportunity is to be part of the evolution of Azure and cloud support services, to be constantly challenged as the Platform expands to provide broader capabilities to customers, support customers using a service rather than on-premises products, and to work in collaboration with multiple Microsoft teams inside CSS and Engineering (Product Group).
The Support Escalation Engineer is responsible for support delivery, working with customers to resolve complex technical customer issues related to the newest Azure features running on the Microsoft Azure Platform.
and, develop relationships with and engage with technology-specific support teams for customer incident resolution when required.
maintaining technical skills through completion of ongoing readiness and platform training; and, in general participating in the creation of future Microsoft support capabilities for Incubated Technologies in Microsoft Azure.
communicate next steps and status in a way the customer understands; and inspire confidence in new Microsoft features
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and / or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits / perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.