1. Provide certification pre-test and support for carrier approval, local approval
2. Validation for wireless products UMTS / E-UTRA / IMS / CA, etc., to ensure quality level before delivery to customers
3. Define test requirement with R&D / PM, build the test plan, create test campaign, execute test cases, and generate validation report
4. Develop / Maintain validation automation test tool and script to improve test efficiency
Required Education, Experience & Competencies 1. Degree / Diploma graduate, preferably in Telecommunication or Electronics Engineering and acceptable in computer science.
2. Good knowledge of 3GPP / E-UTRA / TCP / IP specification / standards and test requirement.
3. At least 3 years' relevant experience in software / firmware development or validation for M2M / IoT product in wireless or telecommunication industry.
4. Well known the protocol test methods and test equipment : Anritsu / Anite / Spirent / R&S.
5. Good communication skills of both written, verbal English and presentation skills.
Desired Education, Experience & Competencies 1. A creative, quick-learner with sense of responsibility, enthusiastic, team work, self-
initiated, motivating, customer oriented
2. Experience with computer skill is preferred : C / C++, Python, Jenkins, Linux