Mission / Purpose of Position
1. Lead embedded software team on regular development work in ADAS China;
2. Build team competence in the field of software in products;
3. Drive team to perform efficient customer management technically while following Continental ADAS process;
4. Act as interface within internal world wide development organization and customers.
1. Breaking down work packages assigned to software development management and monitor the process of task conducting;
2. Performing team member performance management in software team by target setting, target updating, and target review to ensure consistently deliver needed performance;
3. Performing company Dialogue with team members to make clear career plan and make proposal from promotions when their performance meets the expectation of next level;
4. Distribute company and section information to the team.
5. Define the role definition and required skills of members in software team;
6. Dedication to recruiting qualified software team members in time;
7. Identifying and arranging required training for the members according to their roles;
8. Making development plan for each team member according to member's performance and demand capability of the position
9. Optimizing embedded software team organization;
10. Building the local competence on software development with coaching and supporting from Expats.
11. To manage SW development (cost / timing / scope) for ADAS embedded software, ensuring SW requirement coverage;
12. To report SW development status internally to the IPT and towards customer;
13. To align all SW related activities regarding availability, setup, methods and conduction.
14. To be main contact for all AutoSar application.
15. To align and confirm application project software strategy with customer
16. Technical contact with worldwide community of embedded software
17. Support embedded software manager about budget planning, analysis, review and ongoing controlling for software team. Qualifications Requirement
1. Bachelor degree in engineering or above
2. 5 years or more in Automotive Industry, minimum 3 year in ADAS software development field
3. At least 2 complete project experience on ADAS software
4. Good lead skills and good communication skills
5. International company experience