Start Your Journey With Us Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly.
As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-
crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world.
JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-
workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment.
Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
Job description :
1. To be responsible for the daily supervision of the restaurant, concentrating on service procedure and quality of product.
2. To conduct training and skills development programs, to ensure well trained staff offering excellent service to the guest at all times.
3. To maintain a breakage prevention program designed to minimize breakage of operating equipment, and to liaise directly with the Chief Steward and recommend changes to policies or procedures if needed
4. To ensure all staff attend English Training classes, and meet the required English language level for their positions.
5. To maintain a close customer contact to ensure satisfaction and recognition of regular guests.
6. To supervise the service within the restaurant, to ensure that the service standards, quality of product, staff grooming are with all operational policies and hotel standard
7. To ensure that all menu's are clean, neat and tidy, free from marks and dirt, stains or water marks. Replacing any menu with a new one as required.
8. Must always check personal hygiene and be well groomed in appearance, as per the grooming standards of the hotel and the department.
9. When presenting menus to guests or answering guest questions as to the menu content, the person must be fully aware of all menu items and services that are offered, and be able to explain them accordingly.
10. Attend monthly department meeting
1. Basic knowledge of restaurant and hotel operation
2.Good communication skill in Mandarin and English verbal, listening and writing
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.