1. Assist the senior management of the hotel in charge of the operation of the whole hotel to collect information about the problems in the process of customer service.
2. Assistant lobby manager is responsible for the normal operation of the hotel during the shift under the direct leadership of the front Office Manager.
3. Be responsible for handling guests' problems and complaints.
4. Responsible for receiving and receiving important guests.
5. Carry out safety and daily equipment inspection throughout the hotel.
6. Resolve safety issues during shift.
7. Coordinate with other shifts on matters that need to be communicated on the shift record.