Software Engineer / Analyst 2
Duties of Position :
1. Analyze the demands of work, develop and test systems in order to meet the customers demands
2. Analyze and understand the requirements of the systems / activities to be developed using the tools that we have (Label Tool, CNN, Work Request, PlanView and others) in order to develop the requester requirements;
3. Be consistent with the Label / Algorithm Development methodology for all Label request;
4. Develop the system based on the design that has been approved by the client using the languages and technologies described before;
5. Develop and perform tests on the systems, install the system in appropriate test servers to validate if the systems meet the customers needs and allow an adequate flow of information;
6. Adapt and / or adding improvements to current systems, changing systems / programs and conducting follow-up testing by the User in order to optimize the system, according to the needs of customers;
7. Propose improvements in systems performing feasibility studies, as well as monitoring and providing support in the implementation of new tools to ensure the quality and functionality of the final product.
8. Assist the project coordinator in relation to the training / service support for new developers who come to join in the customization team;
9. Keep the project coordinator always informed regarding the contacts / conversations / decisions with a client or third-
party companies if the project coordinator is not present;
10. Documenting the entire process of software development in order to create a history of the project developed, thus enabling it available for future queries and updates;
11. Ensure the integrity, security and confidentiality of systems, using the standards and relevant methods of security;
12. Documenting the systems in the company's standards (new routines, improvements and other operations) to maintain a file for future reference.
13. Develop and deliver MES web report accurately and timely according to the requirement document from plant.
Qualifications Required :
1. Basic language capability in English reading and writing.
2. Minimum of an IT related technical degree from an accredited institution. Bachelor's degree preferred.
3. Solid relational database knowledge, PostgreSQL preferred.
4. Intermediate knowledge on Linux and Windows.
5. At least intermediate knowledge of PLSQL, XML, Shellscript, Perl and Java.
6. Responsible, proactive, excellent team player, works well under pressure, multitasking.
Or APPLY WITH MONSTER v15.2.4