1. Lead the China regional team and partner with external agency to execute on corporate thought-leadership campaign;
2. Help spearhead the development of our corporate narrative; partner closely with regional counterparts to ensure program can be leveraged / executed globally;
3. Establish strong media relationships through a global perspective; conduct media outreach for key corporate activities (executive, leadership, business and corporate announcements);
4. Manage complex and unexpected communications challenges and crises;
5. Work with Marketing, Legal, Product, Policy and other departments on corporate-wide cross functional initiatives;
6. Develop executive briefing materials and continue build out our executive spokespersons’ program.
1. 4+ years of relevant experience;
2. Proven international PR experience in an in-house or agency environment;
3. Consumer product and tech industry experience preferred (existing media relationships in one of these sectors is a big plus;
journalist references appreciated), deep understanding of product and corporate communication;
4. Understanding of the lifestyle / tech / corporate media landscape in China;
5. Outstanding interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written skills;
6. Comfortable with tight deadlines and ability to handle changing requirements as well as multiple overlapping projects;
7. Ability to travel domestically and internationally, up to 25%.