1. Being the point of contact of customer service OB team to external teams, supporting on business growing activities with other department.
2. Assist in monitoring the outbound team daily performance; Provide guideline to junior team members in knowledge and attitude.
Acting as outbound manager backup during his / her absence.
3. Initiate or support on internal project / process enhancement, track project process conditions and follow up, Co-work with other teams meet the pre-defined project timeline by closely cooperation and communication.
4. Conducting SOP review, confirming training materials updates, corporation with QC team on team performance monitor and giving feedback / inputs to project and system enhancements from BU's perspective.
5. Data analysis and provide report to related department. Data management in call center system and contract management systems, incl.
customer profile maintenance, money allocation in core system; customer credit related modification and other related issues etc.
6. Fully understand the consumer rights and interests protection relevant laws, administrative regulations guidelines and relevant CBIRC regulatory requirements, familiar with company’s financial products and services.
Provide process optimization initiatives concerning the workflow between inbound, outbound and support team.
7. Conduct other tasks as required by supervisor to support achievement of the company’s business objectives. Working with relevant teams (OVM, OPM, QC, Training) to monitor vendor team's performance, regularly participate performance review meeting, giving feedback to vendor team on daily operation and seeking / driving opportunities to enhance working efficiency and quality between in house team and vendor team.
Bachelor degree in business administration, language, finance, law or social sciences.
5+ years’ experience in Service / credit operation experience in bank, CRM Company or other finance related industry; Call center / customer service center’s working experience is a plus.
O Specific Knowledge
Proficient MS Office skill such as excel, PPT, etc.
Have the knowledge of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle is a plus.