1. Provide superior customer service, through applying effective communication skills in order to build loyalty while proactively managing and resolving high-stress situations
2. Delight our customers by providing support including installation, Preventive Maintenance, Technical Service Bulletins and repair by documenting, following-up, and closing calls as per Abbott Diagnostics quality system
3. Partner cross-functionally and internally while maintaining positive relationships and ensure issues are resolved efficiently and satisfactorily while exceeding customer needs
4. Successfully achieve the established business metrics including service sales, cost of service and key performance indicators for assigned customers / accounts
5. Champion utilization of remote support tools to proactively improve instrument up time
6. Proactively improve expertise through continuous learning and certifications
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required.
2. Bachelors / Engineering Degree in Bio Medical / Electrical / Mechanical or Medical Technology is preferred.
3. Practical experience of interfacing with customers preferred.
4. Basic English skills are preferred (written and oral). Proficiency in local language required.
5. Scope of responsibility includes representing Abbott Diagnostics to assigned customers in a professional, forthright and ethical manner.