A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery : our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials.
For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role :
1. Achieve monthly and yearly sales target and objectives. Forecast orders and sales in their assigned territory / accounts.
2. Understand customer's applications and support customer with professional knowledge of products. Search marketing opportunity and expand the market share in responsible territory.
3. Support dealers to improve their sales capability and Manage sale channel in responsible territory. Build strong business relationships and formulate account relationship plans within the assigned territory.
4. Interpret and manage key account, response to their technical and new needs.
5. Coordinate with colleagues and work as a team player.
Who you are :
1. Bachelor’s degree in chemical related profession, at least 2 years sales experience about Reagent and Consumables. Distributor Management experience is preferred.
2. Highly motivated self-starter with pleasant personality.
3. Fluent oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
HR : 89831
Functional Area : Commercial
What we offer : With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life.
Join us and bring your curiosity to life!