1. Quality and efficiency control for in-game Texture design;2. Use Substance Designer to improve the efficiency of artwork, provide technical support for creating and optimizing the process and specifications of art resource development;
3. Good communication with art and technical teams, feedback shaders and develop various materials;4. Produce and research VFX material, be able to work with other VFX artists;
5. Optimize the performance of texture RAM, oversees the debug process before publishing.Qualifications1. 2+ years of experience as a 3D artist;
2. Proficient with Unity3D or UE4, have knowledge in rendering and optimization;3. Proficient with Substance Designer, Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter;
4. Game lover, team player, enthusiastic and proactive in work and life.