YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Coordinate the activities of a group of production workers so that
volume, cost, and yield targets; and quality standards.
2. Operate all relevant machine, device, and equipment and undertake
standard and complex production tasks safely and in accordance with
3. Perform basic maintenance on equipment, troubleshoot problems, or
arrange for equipment to be repaired or serviced by appropriate
4. Monitor the performance and output of the team and re-assign
5. Maintain accurate daily production records for the team or group so
that manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
6. Coach and mentor less experienced workers to help them use
production equipment or resolve problems.
WHO YOU ARE
1. Education : College, major in pharmacy, chemicals or mechanism
2. Experience : At least 7 years related working experience.
3. Specialized Training : pharmaceutical manufacturing related
4. Knowledge / Skills :