As a Sr Electrical Engineer, you will be a member of electrical team, have responsible for the hardware design, localization, and sustain in China.
Your Task as a Sr Electrical Engineer will include the following :
1. Under the guidance of Electrical Manager to finish the design, localization of the electrical (power blocks, logical circuit and system component &accessories) section of different Solar inverter.
2. Work with Global and Local solar team to finish the design, localization and manufacturing of Solar Inverter.
3. Assist project manager & system architect to cascade marketing requirement and propose feasible electrical implementations solutions.
4 : Provide electrical inputs to other functional members in to operate in different gate stage - the power device loss, the interface logical / assignment, etc.
5. Document and archive all electrical deliverables in each gate and maintain these files.
6. A good electrical expert and provide technical support for other design team.
7. Ensure adherence to ABB integrity and safety rules and regulations.
D.) International company with China design presence background is preferred.
along with fabulous knowledge of low voltage system components design.
Location : Shenzhen, Guangdong, China Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : EP Solar Date posted : 2018-06-
20 Job function : Research and Development Publication ID : CN65250439 E1
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com