1. Support ByteDance music business team in Shanghai, gain an in-depth understanding of business conditions and team operations, understand business strategies and promote the effective implementation of human resources strategies in business departments.
2. Responsible for team building-up, using various effective recruitment channels to meet the recruitment needs, designing the personnel growth path and personnel training plan according to the existing team situation, effectively formulating and implementing the talent development plan and following up the implementation.
3. Be able to dive into the problems existing in the organization and the team, and apply professional theories, methods, and tools to provide comprehensive solutions for the business team, including recruitment, training, performance, employee relations and other human resources work, and promote the implementation of the program.
4. Assist in organization and team building, promote company culture, and support the rapid development of business.Qualifications1.
Bachelor degree or above, more than 5 years of human resources work experience.2. Systematic knowledge accumulation in different fields of human resources, and practical experience of more than two fields of TA, ER, C&B, OC&OD.
3. Familiar with human resources policies, laws and regulations in relevant nations.4. Self-driven, analytical thinking, responsible, with affinity, can withstand the work pressure of obstacles, can adapt to the company's rapid development.