Established in September 2009, Alibaba Cloud, the technology arm of Alibaba Group one of the world’s largest internet companies, provides a highly reliable, scalable, and cost-effective infrastructure platform in the cloud combined with comprehensive big data and AI capabilities that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world.
The ultimate benefit of Alibaba Cloud is the ability to leverage a new business model and turn CAPEX into OPEX. Businesses no longer need to plan and procure servers and other IT resources weeks or months in advance and can take advantage of Alibaba Cloud’s expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost.
Alibaba Cloud international is to expand Alibaba cloud services market out of China. Currently data centers are expanded into continents including America, APAC, Mideast and Europe.
The team's mission is to establish data center footprints in major markets to construct a global resource network for Alibaba Cloud, then recruit customers globally.
1. Responsible for Alibaba Cloud international partner business systems' operation, and new system projects management.
2. Responsible to build partner-centralized enablement system with efficient collaborations with related team to support partner business kickoff and growth.
3. Responsible to manage Alibaba Cloud Partner Network, including existing functions operation, and new functions planning and implementation.
4. Responsible to deliver professional documents to meet internal Alibaba Cloud channel BD and external partner requests.
1. At least 5 years international working experience, and at least 3 years partner-related business management experience in cloud computing and related areas.
2. Excellent Chinese and English writing experience to delivery professional bi-lingual business document.
3. Very good Chinese and English communication to bridge resources and collaborating with internal & external team.
4. Patient, target-driven, and able to work under pressure.