As an R&D Team Leader - Project Management, you will be part of the Robotics and Motion (RM) Division and Drives and Control Business Unit (BU), based in Beijing.
Robotics and Motion (RM) division offers a wide range of products and services including drives, motors, generators and robots.
Key applications include energy conversion, actuation, automation, standardized manufacturing cells for applications such as machine tending, welding, cutting, painting, finishing, palletizing and packing, and engineered systems for the automotive industry.
Your Tasks as an R&D Team Leader - Project Management will include the following :
1. Working as part of the Drive Products R&D department.
2. Lead the R&D project management team.
3. Develop project management competence and processes in team & organization.
4. Support R&D projects to implement best practices, leveraging tools & lessons learned from global projects.
5. Global program management for a portfolio of drive product development.
6. Take gate assessor role in some key local projects & global projects.
7. Implement lean R&D and continuous development (e.g. Kaizen) practices in the organization.
8. Act as project manager in development project (possibly, if needed).
Location : Beijing, Beijing, China Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Business Unit Drives and Controls Date posted : 2018-
03-19 Job function : Research and Development Publication ID : CN64261423 E1
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com