1) Act as the window person with local compliance team, and maintain a positive relationship with different business units;
2) Work with legal to identify regulatory requirements related to operations in regulator’s notice, establish and perform appropriate process to meet them;
3) Coordinate, consolidate, draft and review relative reports to regulatory authorities; Provide majority of the content on the report except for limited business data.
4) Take lead on regulatory authority required projects, such as risk self-inspection, CBRC on-site audit etc within Operations;
Or take lead company wide if this project is initiated by Operations, such as Consumer Right Protection.
5) Provide advice on strategy, policy and operation with respect to compliance issues and give assistance to business operations with regard to compliance questions;
6) Keep Operations Leadership team update on any important change of regulations and supervision environment;
7) Maintain good archive of compliance related documents, including but not limit to reports to authorities;
8) Carry out other ad hoc assignments from Operations management.
University education required; fluent in English and Mandarin; legal background preferred
Advanced experience in auto finance and finance leasing business; regulatory compliance expert in CBRC / PBOC issues, 5 years plus work experience;
experience in handling cross department projects is preferred; good inter-personal skills and Chinese written skills.
Regulatory compliance, Business and risk management