Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility.
With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable.
The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions.
In 2018, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR 7.7 billion and employs more than 40,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide.
Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.
As a Audit Management Responsible person for the region Asia in Vitesco Technologies you will :
1. Ensure valid certifications in all VT locations in the regions Asia
2. Plan and monitor VT's IATF external audits in the region Asia in collaboration with local Audit Management Responsible persons (AMR)
3. Coordinate VT's internal cross-site audits
4. Establish and maintain a regional audit management community
5. Responsible to drive the global Audit Management strategy for all Asia locations and to provide Asia input
6. Ensure the fulfilment of the local AMRs and internal system auditor's qualification requirements and provide necessary trainings
7. Perform audits acc. VDA 6.3 and IATF with focus on Asia
8. Maintain VT's Audit Management Tool and provide necessary trainings
9. Identify and drive improvements of systematic weaknesses by using the structure problem solving process and method.
10. Facilitate internal / external lessons learned and good practice sharing in Asia Audit Community.
11. Support Asia BUs and Plants for special audits per demand. Qualifications 1. Bachelor degree or above with technical background
2. 10+ years experience in automotive industry thereof 5+ years in quality management
3. Certified IATF 16949 : 2016 and VDA 6.3 lead auditor
4. Fluent English and Mandarin communication.
5. An expert in problem solving and the demonstrated ability in coaching others
6. Strong motivation, ability to work independently and actively Apply now Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies.
The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.