Job Summary .
1. Develop training policies as required.
2. Develop Job Descriptions of training team.
3. Develop and monitor annual and monthly training budget.
4. Conduct training needs analysis with department managers to assess specific learning needs.
5. Conduct training programs such as FIRST60 Certificate program, English training, customer service programs, supervisory and management skills programs, and other components of the LHG Learning & Development Framework as necessary.
6. Coordinate training programs with external consultants such as beauty make-up class, grooming class, fire safety training, first aid class, hygiene class, etc.
7. Evaluate training effectiveness by conducting training audits and produce audit reports for management review.
8. Develop Departmental Trainers System by conducting Train-the-trainer program, monthly training plan and report system, etc.
9. Conduct monthly departmental trainer meeting.
10. Sit-in departmental training sessions and give feedback to departmental trainers.
11. Develop and monitor Best Trainer Award system.
12. Monitor and oversee all departmental learning programs including, Departmental
Orientation, FLHSS (Fire Life Health Safe Security), etc
13. Develop and present Annual and Monthly Training Plan and Calendar.
14. Monitor and control training resources.
15. Track, input and maintain all individual colleague learning & development records within
16. Maintenance of attendance records and other documentation related to the Learning &
17. Maintain the quality of training notice board with updated training information.
18. Support all efforts to enliven our Company’s Mission, Guiding Principles and Legendary
Quality Experiences throughout the hotel leading by example and serving as a role model.
19. Ensure security and confidentiality of all information throughout the hotel.
20. Perform other duties assigned by the management.
A minimum of 5 years in training experience, preferably within the hospitality field or high end customer service discipline
Job Skills & Knowledge
1. Knowledge of different departments within a hotel setting.
2. Must possess ability to coordinate with multiple tasks.
3. Knowledge of how to develop training programs
4. Strong Computer literacy to include : Microsoft Office Suite and Internet. Digital Imaging knowledge preferable.
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Fluency in English and Chinese (verbal, written and comprehension)
7. Problem solving and Action Plan formulation.
8. Requires high levels of interaction with all members of staff. Exchanging ideas, information and opinions with others to formulate programs and arrive jointly at decisions, conclusions and solutions.
9. Possess high degree of stamina, agility and flexibility
10. Able to present themselves with an uplifting personality as well as presenting a high degree of confidentially.
Must be well-versed in Microsoft word, excel, PPT software.
Excellent oral and written fluency in both English and Chinese
Terms of employment . Full time