We are looking for a high-energy and ambitious Sales & Business Development Manager located in our Shanghai global headquarters.
Working closely with the Head of Sales and global marketing teams, you will be responsible for qualifying and responding to new leads, identifying and evaluating new business opportunities, establishing and nurturing relationships with prospects and existing clients, and helping to maximize New Horizons’ commercial presence in Asia through partnerships and other business development methodologies.
We are hiring self-starters who have both the intuition and drive to work independently and adaptability to become a key member of our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global company and take on important responsibilities that can lead to tremendous career growth.
To achieve this, you will:
- Consult and advise our potential clients in order to solve their global expansion challenges
- Manage a full pipeline of leads and ensure timely responses to all inbound inquiries
- Establish and nurture relationships with prospects and existing clients throughout Asia
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to position New Horizons as the go-to provider of company expansion services in Asia
- Uncover partnership opportunities with other service providers and other industry players
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products and operations, and remain up to date on industry news
- Represent New Horizons and be in direct contact with C-level decision-makers
In addition to a keen interest in global business and the ability to become a subject-matter expert on global expansion topics, you must possess:
- A highly detail-oriented and problem-solving mindset
- The ability to be communicative and comfortable talking with prospects on the phone, via email, or face-to-face
- Fluency in English and Chinese with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a highly professional email and phone etiquette
- Success-driven, with a positive can-do attitude and combining commitment with self-initiative
- First experience in sales or business development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- A competitive compensation package with an uncapped commission
- Being part of an industry-disrupting global firm that will have a serious impact on your career with plenty of room for personal and professional growth
- Office space in the heart of Shanghai with a free flow of coffee and cold drinks
- A highly international team with a flat hierarchy and global office locations
- Willingness and ability to travel to our offices in Singapore, Germany and the US at least twice a year