Employer : Our client is committed to becoming a world video news agency, reporting China to the world as well as reporting the world to the China.
Responsibilities : Proof-reading
Writing the press release / articles if support needed
1. Bachelor degree holder with journalism, mass communication, broadcasting related major; or irrelevant major of MA with journalism editing experience of 2 years required.
2. Two years full-time working experience after BA graduation is a must(visa regulation). Editorial experience of TV, newspaper, magazine, or Internet media required.
3. English native speaker is essential.
1. Full-time office based position with work visa sponsorship
2. Annual leave 28 days
3. Monthly base negotiable, year-end bonus, commuting allowance for overnight shift if had.
4. Quarterly shift work pattern
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.