This is a vacancy from Toptutorjob. We are looking for an Oral English teacher(without office hour) in Guangzhou, China.
As an Oral English Teacher for Junior Student, your role is to :
Some of the office hours will be spent in team meetings, instructional extracurricular activities related to English language learning.
These can include Foreign Language Art Festival, Oral Practice of English Language, Lecture Organizing, drama, Debate Competition, Speech Contest, English Language Competitions in which Party B plays the role of an instructor, judge or organizer.
1. Earn a base salary of 13,000RMB to 20,000RMB before tax each month
2. Full private health insurance for the full contract length
3. You’ll be provided with an apartment. The apartment will be fitted with furniture, bed (no bedding set), TV set, refrigerator and bathroom.
There will be air conditioning in the apartment and wireless internet.
4. A return flight will be paid for at the end of each academic year, with a maximum cost of 8,000RMB
5. Full Z-VISA reimbursement to be paid in RMB upon arrival.
Training and Development
1. The school will support them if they want to learn other courses in or outside the school to improve themselves.
2. There are some online training courses provided for them to develop their teaching.
3. If they are competent in other subject or academic ability, there are career opportunities for them to teach those subjects in English.
4. They have weekly team meetings with all the teachers, to discuss areas of development, concern and improvement. They typically last 1 hour and are considered as office hours.
5. Teachers are always there to support each other, and we encourage an environment that allows for synergistic thought across the different educational disciplines.