This positionis responsible to deliver APLL commitment to key customers, in meeting day today operations requirements of the customers.
The position is to ensuredocumentation requirements of the customers are complied in a timely, accurateand complete manner.
Roles & Responsibilities*
1. Ensure andmonitor customers requirements are documented , verified and recorded in theLogistics Procedure and Account Matrix profile in to comply to customers andvendors requirements
2. Ensurevendors documents to customers are delivered in a timely, accurate and completemanner.
3. Liaise andadvise customers and vendors of any inaccurate and incomplete documents thatmay impact cargo delivery.
4. Execute andadhere to customers’ service requirements based on Documentation Instructionsof the LPs.
5. ProblemResolution ensure issues are tackled immediately and escalate to CustomerService Supervisors when there are potential costs impact
6. Continuouslyintensify relationship in order to maintain and protect customers.
7. Continuouslyidentify service gaps, make recommendations and implement solutions to enhancegreater customer satisfactions.
8. Ensurecustomers reports are timely and accurate.
1. Tertiary education or equivalent withpreferably 1yrworking experience in the logistics environment or related industries.
2. Able to speak and write in English.
3. Knowledge and experience in logisticsmanagement, warehousing and distribution and other supply chain-relatedservices are advantages.
4. Customer oriented with the ability toestablish strong relationships and interact effectively with customers atvarious levels.
5. Ability to effectively &efficiently adopt / adapt information technology to enhance productivity andefficiency.
Requirements* 1. Passion for service excellence 2. Customer focus 3. Organization and planning skills 4. Analytical problem solving 5.
Inter-personal skills 6. Initiative
7. Strong spoken and writtencommunication skills
8. Team player with the ability to workindependently within deadlines.