Planning, evaluating and optimizing of logistics (process, equipment, manpower, IT-systems) for vehicle and / or powertrain.
Specification of Equipment, tracking the purchasing process, communications with supplier and purchasing department
Implementation of logistics concepts, installation of equipment
Implementation of the Lean Production, New Lean Concept and continuous improvement philosophy
drive continous improvement. Analyse weak points, identify and implement improvemnet measures.
Prepare RFQ and support the bidding process for new LSPs or process changes
Daily operations on requirements for updated parts level, implementation, material routing and process changes and optimization until end of ramp-up phase
Main Tasks :
1. Planning of work sequences / subsystems for logistics operations from receiving area to the point of fitment. Development and introduction of standard logistic processes and required logistic equipment.
Implement process optimization during the ramp-up of the production facility (production trial, Sop, peak production);
2. Planning of complex logistic equipment (specification, offer evaluation, procurement, site commissioning, and acceptance tests).
Creation of requirements, solicitation of proposals for subsystems;
3. Project management during production planning phase, as time controlling, reporting, documentation and creation of countermeasures;
4. Prepare RFQ and support the bidding process for new LSPs or process changes
5. Optimization and documentation of logistic processes, scheduling and milestone controlling;
6. Elaboration and introduction of new methods, planning procedures and standards.
Qualifications : Experience
More than 5 years experience in logistics planning
Detailed knowledge in logistics planning for overall systems, ramp-up a serious production in complex organizations;
Specialized for manufacturing, cost optimization and quality management;
Experienced in project management, automotive development and supplier-management;
Ability to communicate in English fluently, preferably also basic German;
Outstanding communication behavior comes naturally for you as a team player.