What you will do in your role.
1. Lead cross-functional teams to deliver new product launched on time and budget. Ensure that these teams achieve all customer and company requirements including quality, cost, delivery, product performance and customer satisfaction.
2. Organize all new product launch related activities.
3. Ensure the advanced product quality planning (APQP) process is established, documented, implemented and followed according to QS9000 / IATF16949 procedures.
4. Serve as the expert in new product launch systems including timing, documentation and interaction.
5. Ensure the team develops / finalizes special characteristics, design reviews FMEA, establish actions to reduce potential failure modes, develop and / or reviews control plans and communicate variance to plan early so issues can be addressed.
6. Maintain good communication among project team members, departments, and customers.
7. Maintain program cost reporting against budget.
8. The responsibility relevant to manpower management.
9. Participate in training, and actively reporting L&E misconduct.
10. Provide on the job training / support to subgroup members, coach / mentor junior members of the team.
11. Has direct impact on the quality of the task / service provided by the team either by reviewing and / or giving guidance to junior team members.
The experience you will bring.
1.Be familiar with Microsoft Office : Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
2.Basic understanding of mechanical drawing.
3.Excellent cross function and global communication skill .Great passion to work as a leader. Strong Leadership.
4.High degree of self-motivation.
5.Excellent at English listening, reading, speaking, and written. English is working language.
6.Has strong leadership and capability to lead complex global projects (Multi Design Center / Manufactures / Global and local customer) / New Technology Project
7.Expert in project management and be an example / coach the other team member.
8.At least 10 years work experience.
9.At least 7 years work experience in project management.
University graduated with engineering background