Process Engineering M / F
1. Process equipment and recipes management
To develop and establish the right testing process recipe and conditions for the right testing equipment and product for engineering trials and mass production use.
2. Use systematical approach (tools) for process optimization
To ensure good control and continuous optimization of FP&I2PAKFP testing process parameters through constant monitoring (SPC) and risk assessment (FMEA) of manufacturing process with the right use of statistical tools and methodology.
3. Drive process continuous improvement
To develop and drive continuous process improvement plan targeting yield, cycle time, equipment throughput and anything that helps to improve FP&I2PAKFP testing quality, service, cost and safety of the process
4. Define clear process documentation and manage process people on-line training
To establish and provide simple, clear and relevant trainings, working rules or instructions to FP&I2PAKFP testing operators and technicians operating the targeted group of equipment and processes in the right and safe manner.
5.Process specification adherence and change management
To ensure highest level of attention on package design rules and specification with zero tolerance on deviating from operating procedure and process control limits without authorization.
6.Process problem solving with systematical approach
To address or troubleshoot all related manufacturing process problems with the right use of 8 Discipline (8D) to prevent or eliminate all known and unknown risk and sporadic problems.
7.Information security and cyber security compliance
To ensure high level of attention on confidentiality of process recipes, technical know-how and any other ST classified documents and information and not to share outside ST / STS without authorization.
8. Comply with company rule / discipline and policies
To ensure highest level of attention on daily behaviors in all activities complying with company rules, disciplines, policies and local laws strictly.
To complete assigned mission from superintendent and managers timely.
1. Good oral and writing English skill.
2. Good communication skill.
3. Be able to manage multi-tasks and work under stress.
4. Strong sense of quality and responsibility, and willing to strive for breakthrough and take challenges.
5. Be familiar with all kind of tools & methods for failure analysis.
6. Be good at problem solving and can effectively use relevant tools such as 8D, QIP, Fish-bone, Why-why analysis, etc.
7. Deep know-how of MOSFET, IGBT, Diode functions and relevant electric testing methods.
Asia-Pacific, China, Shenzhen
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
30 - Graduate Entry Level