1. Design strategies, define metrics and own optimized solutions to discover and correct unexpected traffic allocation along content life cycle.
2. Improve operation team and moderation team's efficiency by providing whole packaged solution incorporating machine learning models and efficiency tools.
3. Monitor and optimize revenue share strategies to motivate creators, and ensure creators get timely and fair incentives.
4. Lead project postmortems, analyze data and lead cross functional teams to design solutions and solve problem creatively.
QualificationsWho you are 1. At least three years of experience in data analytics, data operation or product management in recommendation, search ranking, strategies or optimization fields.
Own successful projects in related fields and best practices of solving complex problems. 2. Strong sense of data. The mindset of discovering and solving problems through data analytics runs through your life and work.
3. Excellent communication skills. Influential, persuasive and a good listerner when it comes to leading cross functional teams.
4. Educational background in tech or business fields. Background in computer science, mathematics, statistics, operational research, physics, and economics could be a plus.
Master or MBA preferred. 5. Mandarin speaker. Japanese or English skills are preferred but not required.