Your role :
1. Achieve monthly and yearly sales target and objectives. Forecast orders and sales in their assigned territory / accounts.
2. Understand customer's applications and support customer with professional knowledge of products. Search marketing opportunity and expand the market share in responsible territory.
3. Support dealers to improve their sales capability and Manage sale channel in responsible territory. Build strong business relationships and formulate account relationship plans within the assigned territory.
4. Interpret and manage key account, response to their technical and new needs.
5. Coordinate with colleagues and work as a team player.
Who you are :
1. Bachelor’s degree in chemical related profession, at least 2 years sales experience about Reagent and Consumables. Distributor Management experience is preferred.
2. Highly motivated self-starter with pleasant personality.
3. Fluent oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
HR : 89831
Functional Area : Commercial