1. Manage inventory availability and inventory health including : inventory planning, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead times), systematic forecasting, efficiency improvement with vendors.
2. Partner with category managers and operation & marketing team in driving sales and margin growth.
3. Work with technical and commercial team to help on driving system and process improvements that affect purchasing and vendor management workflows and effiency.
4. Drive valuable business analysis that to identify business opportunities to improve cost structure and profitability.
2. 4+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Planning, or Inventory Management on B2C platform, preferably on 3C products.
3. Excellent business judgment, strong communication skills, multicultural or cross function experience is a plus.
4. Experience in leading process improvement, systems development, and project management.
5. Strong ownership, communication, bias for action, and discipline in establishing and improving processes.