Position Description :
1. Be responsible for web content design and production, including creationand editing of visuals, web page wireframe, layout and interactive content,and basic HTML editing.
2. Working closely with clients and web producers to ensure final product isappropriate for web audiences.
3. Understand Web user experience, able to engage with team members, businessstakeholders and wider teams in meaningful discussions of customer experienceoptimization
4. Complete tasks on timely manner to achieve SLA (Service Level ofAgreement).
5. Be proactive in continuously improving Lenovo web sites quality.
6. Communicate effectively with team members, customers and extended teams toensure good teamwork.
7. Understand issues surrounding accessibility and information architecture
8. Contribute to the development of processes and procedures to improve theworkflow.
Position Requirements :
1. Web Design or other graphical / visual design field
2. Expert in PhotoShop, Illustrator and / or other graphical design tools,can create high quality web graphics using basic elements and limited inputfrom business team.
3. Master of web design standard, style guide
4. Good understanding of eCommerce user experience and web merchandising.
5. Skills in creation of interactive content (Flash, Video) is a plus.Expertise in Web editing is a plus
6. Outstanding communication skills, especially on web design topics Languagerequirement
7. Good English skills, both oral and written. CET6 or equivalent is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against anyemployee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basisof disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.