Established in September 2009, Alibaba Cloud, the technology arm of Alibaba Group one of the world’s largest internet companies, provides a highly reliable, scalable, and cost-
effective infrastructure platform in the cloud combined with comprehensive big data and AI capabilities that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world.
The ultimate benefit of Alibaba Cloud is the ability to leverage a new business model and turn CAPEX into OPEX. Businesses no longer need to plan and procure servers and other IT resources weeks or months in advance and can take advantage of Alibaba Cloud’s expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost.
Alibaba Cloud international is to expand Alibaba cloud services market out of China. Currently data centers are expanded into continents including America, JAPAC, Mideast and Europe.
The team's mission is to establish data center footprints in major markets to construct a global resource network for Alibaba Cloud, then recruit customers globally.
1. Responsible for orchestrating the editorial content calendar and production workflows with big launches, themes, or other initiatives across Alibaba Cloud's community platforms (Blog, Tutorial, Training Center, etc).
2. Maintain the editorial guideline, template, and checklists for Alibaba Cloud online community content.
3. Build a network of resources with product teams and cloud architects to create content that resonates with developers.
4. Create or review content that resonates with developer audience and publish the content across all community platforms.
5. Work with our social media and marketing team to promote and drive traffic to content in community.
6. Manage data-driven content production workflows to ensure content creation or timely updates.
7. Implement SEO guidelines and best practices during and after content creation for improvement.
8. Analyze the data of the community platform to evaluate the success of each content strategy.
1. Minimum of BA / BS degree in computer science, technical communication or related field.
2. A minimum of 3 years in a technical writing or editing role. Preferably with experience in the IT and software industry.
3. Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills.
4. Experience in designing or writing for a highly technical audience : IT pro, developer, or DevOps.
5. Experience in designing visuals and diagrams that facilitate understanding through graphics.
6. Native English speakers preferred. Working level of Chinese is a bonus.
7. Has experience or knowledge in cloud computing domain or cutting-edge technology is a plus.
8. A motivated self-starter and a competent researcher.
9. Great project coordination skills, highly team spirited, positive can-do attitude, can work to tight deadlines.