Doyou want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, SiemensHealthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy andpassion to this cause.
It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with ourlong history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyondyour comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Soundinteresting?
Yourtasks and responsibilities : 1. Increasemarket share and explore new customer opportunity in target territory, focus oninstrument selling and enlarge reagent volume.
2. Maintain the relationship with the key accounts, coordinaterelative resources to meet the customers needs.
3. Cooperate with distributors to accomplish GO toMarket approach, to ensure distributors to fulfill the target.
4. Actively coordinate with other functions(Customer Service, Application, Clinical, Marketing, etc.) about customerrelated activities.
5. Refer customerfeedback and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts withthe organization so company can respond to changing market conditions andcustomer needs timely.
7. Understand and behave in compliance with thecompany policies and guidelines
8. Provide information via CRM tools, and completenecessary reporting
9. Other tasks assigned by managers.
Yourqualifications and experience : 1.At least 8 years experience in sales within medical industry.
2.Adequate knowledge about diagnostics products and its major features,applications and advantages.
Our global team :
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technologycompany. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven toshape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across theglobe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services inthe areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics andmolecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture :
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will tochallenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire tolead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why weinvite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as otherdata protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to sendus your CV or resume by email.
We ask instead that you create a profile in ourtalent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets usknow you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy forus to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies : Siemens Healthineers does not accept agencyresumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or anyother company location.
Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any feesrelated to unsolicited resumes.