Position Description :
Working closely with Product Manager and Product Owner, you will lead an ITdevelopment team for eService projects. This position requires the ability tobe creative and work within the parameters of the existing platform.
Thecandidate should be able to build a technical leadership and align the team toachieve the following goals :
1) Use Agile / SCRUM methodology to deliver web solutions on time with quality.
2) Play a leader role in software development tasks including stakeholdercommunications, project planning, solution design, coding, DIT / SIT / UAT,incident / problem / change management, resolution and escalation as appropriate.
3) Do hands-on development, should be assigned on software implementation withno less than 50% of individual’s work time.
4) Use technical expertise to thoroughly investigate issues to identifyunderlying root causes, collaborate with site operations to perform webplatform administrative activities ensuring issues are resolved in a timelyfashion within agreed SLA.
5) Work with Architect to understand the product strategies & technicalstrategies
6) Own code profiling, code reviews and implement non-functional requirements.Work with Developers, QA and Site Operations to ensure the code quality and100% code coverage in testing
7) Influence the Product architecture roadmap if needed.
8) Proactive learner with the ability to research and quickly utilize newtechnologies.
9) Work with other cross-functional and enterprise-wide organizations todevelop system and process enhancements.
10) Understand business requirements, both current and future, implementDevOps solutions including design and test automation, continuous integrationand deployment, etc.
utilize design principles (OOAD), patterns (DesignPatterns) & algorithms up-to-date to achieve business directives and goals.
11) Mentor software developers on technologies, best practices and techniques.Promote team productivity to meet organizational goals.
Position Requirements :
1) Bachelor of Computer Science / Information Technology or above from areputable university / college with a minimum of 5 years of experience in web / ITapplication development.
2) Previous experience working in web development environment is highlypreferred.
3) Applicants must be willing to work in Lenovo Beijing.
4) Expert in Java, Java script programming. Good understanding of webapplication framework and network protocols.
5) Good understanding in web infrastructure environment like load balancer,web server, application server and database.
6) Sounds knowledge in Web based UI development using HTML, CSS, JS and / orAJAX. Good understanding of web metrics
7) Experience in RDBMS and SQL for data modeling, mining and analysis
8) Sound knowledge in Web Responsive design.
9) Knowledge and experience in working in an Agile environment. Familiar withDevOps methodology and tools, such as Jira, SVN, TeamCity, Jenkins, Selenium,Maven, etc.
10) Experience with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
11) Good written and verbal English communication, team and people skills.
12) Adaptable and flexible to a changing work environment.
13) Ability to work well with all levels, both internally and externally.
14) Ability to solve complex problems and be persistent and assertive in theface of obstacles.
15) Flexibility to work non-regular hours on occasion to meet global needs.