The Production Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for scheduling production, processing, assembly and packaging activities.
1. Draft SOP of workshop and department
2. Draft the documents of product validation and achieve product validation
3. Launch new product leading in local site and testing
4. Train product knowledge, production process, the requirements of workshop and so on for others
1. Bachelor or above degree
2. At least 2 years work experiences on production process, medical or medical device industry is a plus
3. Familiar with GMP
4. Strong communication, coordination, finding and solving problem abilities, quick learner
5. Active, initiative, conscientious and result-oriented
7. Familiar with Office software, proficient in Word, Excel
8. Good English skill
Interested? Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organisation suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognised for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
Become part of our global team.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.