Provide advisory services to customers and / or third party contractors on existing and / or newly acquired equipment and components.
1. Provide assistance for the installation and commissioning of any equipment and components.
2. Carry out service calls on a preventative and reactive basis as required, undertaking service and repair of products and systems to deliver against customers’ requirements.
3. Keep accurate records regarding job progress, delays, problems, deliveries, changes, extras, and engineering and fabrication errors.
4. Report back on the completed projects outlining the activities carried out, faults found during service and any future recommendations for improving the service offering.
5. Train customer staff in methods to maintain and repair the equipment, to ensure knowledge is transferred.
6. Conduct audits at customer sites to record and analyze process improvement opportunities. Work complexity and business impact : Works independently to complete given assignments, carrying out day-to-day servicing activities.
Analyses and improves current ways of working and service delivery. May guide others within own area of expertise.Geographical scope : national / regional Typical minimum relevant experience required : 2-5 years
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.