If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Our associates are a strategic advantage for us who are making a difference at Littelfuse. Join our team and make a difference every day!
About the Job
1. Plan and lead cross function projects for Product yield / reliability improvement, and cost reduction for assigned products independently.
With ability to collaborate with different members to achieve the project goals.
2. Coordinates problem solving activities between assembly / test and wafer fab. Can coach team members to do problem solving with structured methodology (DMAIC, MBPS, 8D etc.)
Monitors yield, reliability and cost of assigned products and ensure they are within established goals.
3. Also monitors electrical characteristics for parametric shifts.
Can handle out sourced product lines independently, coordinates product related activities in OSAT, like process change qualification, drives out sourced product yield enhancement projects.
4. Provide project support both as project leaders and as project team members in support of new product development, operations improvement, customer complaint projects.
5. Establishes & maintains documentation for product specifications. Ensures all assembly, chip, test specifications are updated to the latest process or to the best practice.
6. Understands product reliability & qualification knowledge, can generate product qualification plan independently. Understands semiconductor industry standards, like JEDEC, AEC-Q101 etc.
7. Soft skill Meeting management, Project management, Good presentation skill, ability to handle conflicts, flexibility to travel & visit subcontractors, good English communication for both oral and written.
1. Needs above 4 years’ experience in same industry for Bachelor degree applicant. For Master degree applicant. Needs above 2 years’ working experience in same industry.
2. Manufacturing - works along side of operations and / or subcontractors to ensure products are manufactured to the highest quality standards at a profitable cost
3.Process Engineering (internal or outside suppliers) - assists in the continual improvement of manufacturing processes.
4.Development Engineering - works as a new product team member for products destined for assigned product lines.
5.Device Modeling SPICE model basic knowledge is nice to have.
6. FA - Failure Analysis methodology.
7. Testing Knowledge of testing and testing hardware.
8. Quality Standard ISO9000, TS16949, VDA standard
9. Data analysis Minitab, JMP or other YMS (Yield Management System) data mining skills are preferred
The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.Video DiagnosticsReport Playback Issue
Search Result 0 of 0Transcription