Role Summary :
PML leads a program management team and work with a cross-functional development team to define and deliver multiple NPI programs.
Drives clarity by defining the program scope and prioritizing the program objectives, critical success factors and deliverables for the team.
Program Management Leader motivates the team and drives a sense of urgency on meeting program commitments.
Essential Responsibilities :
1. Driving effective communication across businesses and functions
2. Work with Product manager and engineering leader to driving product planning and multi-generational product / platform roadmap execution
3. Working with the Business Team and program leadership team to deliver quality products on time, within budget and with competitive features
4. Cross-functional project execution leadership including (but not limited to) concept discussion, program execution, clinical and pilot trials, and product field delivery
5. Working closely with Product Definition team and engineering team in order to drive product direction
6. Working with customers to solicit product feedback and leading cross-functional teams to drive customer support
Quality Specific Goals :
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type / position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Qualifications / Requirements :
1. Bachelors Degree within appropriate Engineering / Science discipline or Bachelors Degree and 4 years of Project Management experience or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma / GED and 6years progressive experience within the discipline.
2. Minimum of 6 years’ experience in project leadership within a manufacturing, development, technical industry or research environment
3. Demonstrated execution at meeting project goals while satisfying quality, performance, schedule, and budget CTQ’s
4. Demonstrated engineering knowledge, program management, and business planning processes, having experience with the full product lifecycle
5. Familiarity with ISO, FDA and other regulatory standards
Desired Characteristics :
1. Demonstrated experience driving variable cost productivity (VCP) and Inventory Carrying Value (ICV) reduction to enable optimized product margins
2. Masters degree in Engineering or equivalent (defined as 12 years progressive experience within engineering, science, or related field, including 8 years project leadership experience within manufacturing, development, or research development)
3. Strategic planner and thinker with ability to drive change across the segment products
4. Sound technical and domain experience in at least one functional technology area
5. Demonstrated experience on global product releases throughout the entire NPI cycle
6. Strong written and oral communication skills
7. Excellent knowledge in engineering, program management and business planning processes having experience with the full product lifecycle
8. Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
9. Demonstrated problem solving ability and results orientation
10. Demonstrated LEAN skills