1. Manage whole WLCSP line assembly Manage WLCSP line assembly laser marking, bumping, incoming, AVI engineering activities;
2. Lead CIP & problem solving activities to solve assembly process problems including machine / material / method; Lead continuous improvement activities for quality.
3. Manage, coach & develop assembly team members;
4. Responsible for assembly quality & production KPIs and define & execute improvement actions; Support operation manager to cost / safety KPIs;
5. Evaluate safety risks of assembly machine / material and responsible for safety risk elimination;
6. Support NPI chief for NPI activities.
CET 4 above;
Major in engineering background, prefer to material, science, mechanical, automation etc;
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Chinese (Mandarin) (4- Mother tongue)
05 / 05 / 2020