1. Independently or as part of a team, contacts / visits existing and / or prospective customers to understand the project / production status, to get the demand and forecast.
2. Independently to communicate with ST production div to get ST supply status based on customer forecast, especially for NPI demand.
3. Independently to work with ST WH and logistic to arrange the shipment as urgent mode.
4. As a part of the team to work with distribution to review the customer forecast vs PO loading, stock level and RMA.
5. Builds and / or maintains contacts with customers through responsive to their business needs
6. Forecast management of near term and mid term.
1. BS / BSEE or trade is preferred.
2. 8-10 years’ experience for semiconductor company. Sales experience preferred.
3. Oral and written communication skills in English
4. computer skills for data analysis
5. Skilled for import / export and logisitcs
Asia-Pacific, China, Shanghai
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
01 / 05 / 2020