Job Description : Job responsibilities will include
1. Copy editing of following types of company literatures to ensure correct spelling, proper grammar, and write style consistent with American English in general use :
a. Market-related literatures for communicating to international clients and for general public consumption, including, but not limited to : Website content, press releases, newsletters, white papers, and features stories.
b. Sales-related information for potential clients during all phases of sales cycles, including, but not limited to : response to request for information, product brochures, sales presentations, official sales email responses, and statement of works.
c. Technical literatures for internal and external audiences, including, but not limited to : product user’s manual, system help files, demonstration scripts, product reference cards, and training guides
2. Provide support for the Request For Proposal (RFP) process, including :
a. Evaluate client RFP requirements and develop response templates based upon established company document style
b. Develop initial draft of RFP responses by drawing from applicable writings provided in previous responses and tracking down pertinent information from the technical team
c. Copy editing of final RFP responses
d. Organize existing responses and any new contents generated from new responses into an useful knowledge database
3. Provide periodic journalism research and content to corporate websites, such as industry trend analysis, writing on special topics, or industry news items.
4. Provide Sales and Marketing Support to US Sales and Marketing team, such as :
a. Administer the distribution of press releases / newsletters via E-marketing program
b. Conduct web researches on sales prospects, competitors and industry trends, track information in CRM and communicate to US team
5. Provide first-tier phone support to US customers
6. Provide English training to other staff members
7. Other responsibilities assigned by the company on an as needed basis Qualifications & Requirements : Required Qualifications :
1. Native English writing skills (American English preferred)
2. Native or near native Oral English
3. College degree from a university whose programs are taught in English natively
4. Willing to work or stand-by for possible support calls during non-standard working hours
5. Good computer skills MS Office, Web Browsing and Searching
6. Able to take initiatives and work under minimum supervision
7. Ability to assimilate new topics quickly
Desirable Qualifications :
1. Journalism or computer-related technical degrees.
2. Knowledge of above-average skills for Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
3. Hands-on knowledge of one or more enterprise class software applications
4. Business background in enterprise software industry
5. Experience in western business environment
6. Chinese language capabilities
7. Experience in B2B web marketing
8. Hands-on project management experience
1. Some knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
2. Some knowledge of digital video editing
Please provide writing samples along with cover letters. Writing samples should demonstrate your ability to write on variety of different subjects.
You may provide writing samples in a word file (please note the purpose and where the writing was used), in web URL, and / or technical documents (please note your level contribution).
Benefits & Welfare : we provide the following employee benefits :
1. working visa
2. paid annual leave and sick leave
3. lunch allowance for work days
4. sports activities at least once a week, such as ping pong ball and other games
5. company travel and entertainment activities with family members
6. quarterly allowance for department activities and book purchases
7. holidays and vacation complying with national labor laws
8. free annual physical examination
competitive salary, stable benefits and bonuses
annual compensation adjustment according to performance evaluation
five-day work week, monday to friday
Employer Introduction : About us
Digicentury (Guangzhou) Ltd. is a branch office of CIPPlanner Corp. USA in Guangzhou.
The Company’s flagship product, CIPAce is the market leading capital and infrastructure construction planning and project management system in United States.
It is widely used and adopted by numerous local government agencies, utility companies, airports, and multi-national corporations, such as City and County of San Francisco, City of North Las Vegas, DRJTBC, Trinity River Authority, San Francisco Airport, Mars Inc.
FedEx and General Electric (GE).
Currently CIPAce is managing for our customers tens of thousands of capital investment projects worth more than $100 billion in total value.
The Software is ranked as one of the best construction management software by ConstructionTech magazine in 2010.
We’re a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and a Global Technology Partner with ESRI, Oracle, Salesforce and Tyler Technologies.
We’re also a SEI certified CMMI Level 3 company.
We are one of the two Guangzhou companies who were awarded the title of Class-A COSEP Program Pilot Enterprise in 2004 by the Torch High Technology Industry Development Center, Ministry of Science of China.
Only twenty nine companies nationwide were awarded with the title. We are among the selected few who are awarded the title of Leading Technology Services Enterprise in Guangdong and the Outstanding Software Enterprise in Guangzhou .
Current Location : China Guangzhou
Address : 19th FL., Lihua Building, No.86 Donghuaxi Road, Guangzhou, P. R. China