ABOUT YOUR ROLE
The primary focus is to assist with GM to lead the development and management of Joint Venture partner Ningbo Shenzhou Knitting Company Limited. And also assist with Sr. Reginal Sales Manager to exceed sales, profitability, customer relationship and business growth goals.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Assist for leading JV leadership team to deliver sales target, key objectives which includes but not limited to business growth, Operation Excellence, Capex, Trade Compliance and ELS Improvement.
- Be able to drive business result through keeping the dialogue with Ningbo Shenzhou together with Commercial team to sustain current business meanwhile explore new business opportunities with related RBO accounts.
- Drive JV’s end to end process including item/program deployment, productivity improvement and process standardization by actively working with Global platform teams, GPD Hub, Supply Chain team, ensuring that JV partner adheres to technical and contractual standards/agreements at all times.
- Screen consistently for strategies or external factors that may have a significant impact on business operation, plan for contingency and take measures to cope with the changes.
- Supporting with resolving customer and internal management urgent issues and communications, development and keep filing of the business management related documents, including PPT deck for important meetings.
- Other tasks assigned by GM and Sr. Regional Sales Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Engineering or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 5 years' of working experience with at least 2 years' in a operations or business managerial position, preferably in a packaging or printing industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Advance knowledge of Heat Transfer Label and Printed Fabric Label technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills characterized by effective interactions with a diverse range of internal and external constituents, stakeholders and audiences.
- Must have good working experience in China with a strong familiarity on the culture as well as operation of the local government bureau.
- Proven track record in effectively managing cross cultural relations.
- Project management.
- Problem Solving skills.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status.