5 + years of experience as a PCB AE or related field
Competencies : Work EfficientlyBuild / Foster RelationshipsDemonstrate Drive and CommitmentFocus on Customer NeedsTechnical Knowledge of Design Process and TechniquesTechnical Knowledge of MGC ToolsCompetitive EnvironmentSales Proposals and PresentationsTechnical Planning - AEBusiness Orientation - AEKnowledge of Tools and FlowsEffective Presentations - AEIndustry andcustomer knowledge - AEDemonstrate AdaptabilityJob QualificationsMajor Responsibilities : 1.
To create effective technical marketing material, conveying the value and benefits of the application. 2. To work as part of a cross-functional team on marketing campaigns, delivering the technical marketing content required.
3. To contribute to the product development plans as representation of the market. 4. To support pre-release field testing of upcoming software versions.
5. To be able to assess customer’s technical requirements in order to develop and implement technical sales plans. This may be through telephone contact, delivery of presentations, conducting demonstrations, articulating product value statements, configuration advice and engagement in technical benchmarks and evaluations.
6. To drive Valor NPI products into customer projects to ensure adoption by creating methodology and flows; this may include integration into a customer’s environment and the identification of pilot projects for tool use and the introduction of new methodologies and flows.
7. To assess the technical viability of a DFM opportunity and communicate it clearly to the sales team. Using this information to establish success criteria for technical engagements that effectively position Mentor Graphics’ areas of strength.
8. To share, in a proactive manner, account, evaluation, competitor, technology and other useful information as it relates to DFM with peers,sales teams, management and product divisions to help us to compete more effectively.
9. To train and support Field Application Engineers on the Valor NPI application so that they may become self-sufficient for pre-sales activities.
10. To participate in the following pre-release processes :
Job ID : 123850
Organization : Digital Industries
Company : Mentor Graphics (Shanghai) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Experience Level : Experienced Professional
Job Type : Full-time