Key Responsibilities :
1. Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements, co-work with oversea regional team to develop and recruit oversea customers onto Alibaba Cloud, and achieve sales target.
2. Developing and expanding the relationships with global partner and customer's (incl. china subsidiary) by continuously proposing solutions and products to support customer success of digital transformation.
3. Work with regional teams and China team, to develop sound GTM plan, build pipeline, and execute sales strategy in building a successful cloud channel ecosystem to help customers land their business.
4. Fix any issues and problems raised by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
5. Process contract, and other sales related activities setup marketing events to recruit customers and partners, and related operation work.
6. Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to stakeholders using key account metrics.
1. 7+ years Key Account management experience working within a high-growth, internet or IT company, best understanding of cloud compute industry and digital transformation needs of customers.
2. 7+ years experiences on Channel Sales or building ecosystem experience in cloud computing or related industries.
3. Exhibits strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels.
4. Fluent English is must, strong English and mandarin written and verbal communication skills. Able to team work with team members under high pressure circumstance.
5. Excellent organisational skills, motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented; Enthusiastic willingness to learn new technologies and space, strong pioneering and innovative spirit.